There is a strict rule when it comes to a successful business in the field of selling products - you should, by all means, own an online store.
E-commerce is the process of selling and buying products and services online. With the Internet's huge usage in everyday life, owning an online store has become a must for every single business or startup, whether small or big.
Why WordPress is the best option for you?
WordPress is an open-source platform that allows you to create a stunning, stable and unique online store. By using WordPress you can easily set up, modify and customize your desired web store. Nowadays this is incredibly easy with the big variety of plugins that you can find in WordPress. Using the proper ones will guarantee the effectiveness and success of your online-based business.
Which 2019 plugins are the best E-commerce solution?
As of 2019, several E-commerce plugins have risen to fame or have kept their audience's attention. Here's a list of 6 of the best WordPress plugins which you must implement in your online webstore.
1. WooCommerce - this is possibly the most well-known and popular WordPress plugin when it comes to E-commerce online stores. Whether you sell digital or physical products, services, or subscriptions, WooCommerce allows you to do that all on their simple and efficient platform. There are thousands of themes and extensions for WooCommerce so that you can truly create the website you desire.
2. 404Page - when a customer clicks on something on your website that doesn't exist anymore, he/she is redirected to a page that states the searched item is not found. Those pages are pretty generic - if you want to build an audience around your brand, maybe you should consider customizing this page. You can make it redirect your customer to another page, an email subscription, or you can simply make it looks fancy and well-built.
3. PROOF - have you ever shopped for a product in an online store and then, all of a sudden, a notification appears with somebody else's product order? That's exactly what you would be able to achieve with the PROOF plugin. It elevates the chance of a customer to buy one extra product which will be good for your business.
4. Testimonials Showcase - in order for your business to be successful, you, surely, have to have customers, both regular and new. One of the easiest ways to maintain a following for your brand is by simply letting new customers know what your regular clients think about your service. Testimonials Showcase is a plugin that acts as social proof and shows your customers that your product is trustworthy.
5. Wordfence Security - when it comes to your online store, the security should be a top priority for you. By using Wordfence Seciruty the plugin scans your site, putting up a firewall and allows you even to enable a cell phone sign-in for an extra layer of security.
6. Yoast SEO - almost every online store has a section blog for the website to be maintained as functional and constantly improved. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a key step in ranking your website higher in search engines. Yoast SEO is a plugin that guidelines what needs to be improved or added in your blog post so that it has all the needed criteria for a higher ranking.